This simple recipe is loaded with fresh flavor. Try tossing a diced jalapeño in with the slaw if you like it spicy.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pickle relish
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise cod fillets, thawed
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and relish. Add the coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- Set oven to high broil, and toast the hamburger rolls. Meanwhile, preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the fish with the lemon pepper seasoning, and cook for 4 min. or until lightly browned. Flip and cook for an additional 3 min., or until fish is completely cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Place a fillet on each roll and top with coleslaw. Serve immediately.
Slather freshly toasted rolls with butter.
- Fifteen Minutes
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- February March 2017
- February 2018