Nothing is easier or more delicious than when salsa meets tender chicken.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 cups prepared salsa verde
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Place chicken in the bowl of the slow cooker. Pour salsa and broth over chicken and cook on low for 7 hours, or until chicken shreds easily and has an internal temperature of 165°F.
Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and lime.
- S2 2017
- Calories 201kcal 10%
- Fat 5.4g 8%
- Saturated fat 1.0g 5%
- Carbs 7.8g 3%
- Sodium 861mg 36%
- 4.2g sugar
- 2.3g fiber
- 28.6g protein
- 102mg cholesterol