This easy weeknight meal that combines 2 family favorites, barbeque chicken and pizza, will become your new go-to dinner.
- 2 chicken breasts, fully cooked
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (8 oz) piece fresh mozzarella
- 1 small red onion
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 (14 oz) pkg pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Shred the chicken breasts and toss with half of the barbeque sauce.
- Thinly slice the mozzarella and red onion. Chop the parsley. Spread remaining barbecue sauce over the pizza and top with mozzarella cheese and red onion. Evenly spread the chicken on top and bake until cheese has melted and crust is crispy, 15 min.
- Top pizza with chopped parsley, slice, and serve.
- Savory April 2017
- Cook Once Eat Twice