You can't go wrong with pizza! This recipe is topped with a ton of fresh veg, like tomatoes, bell peppers, and red onions.
- 1 (12-inch) pizza crust
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup diced orange bell pepper
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Arrange pizza crust on a work surface, brush with 1 tbsp olive oil, and spread the minced garlic on top. Cover pizza with shredded mozzarella.
- Halve the tomatoes. Working from the outside in, arrange the tomatoes in a ring closest to the crust. Set the diced orange bell pepper beneath the tomatoes and then the yellow corn.
- Create a thin ring of green bell peppers and black olives and set the diced red onions in the center of the pizza (with purple side facing up). Drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil. Bake for 8–10 min. or until cheese is melted and veggies are softened slightly. Allow to cool slightly (2 min.), slice, and serve.
This recipe is
- Savory April 2017
- kid friendly