The only thing better than fresh strawberries dipped in dark chocolate are strawberries dipped in a swirl of white and dark chocolate.
- 1 (3.5 oz) bar 72% dark chocolate
- ½ (4 oz) bar white baking chocolate
- ½ (16 oz) pkg fresh strawberries
- Break the dark and white chocolate into pieces and place in separate, heatproof bowls that fit in a sauce pan. Add 1 inch water to the pan and bring to a boil. Arrange the bowl of dark chocolate over the pan (so that it does not touch the water) and melt, stirring constantly. As soon as chocolate is melted, remove bowl from pan. Repeat with the white chocolate.
- Gently stir the white chocolate into the dark chocolate until a swirl forms. Dip the strawberries into the chocolate while turning to form a swirl and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. For best results allow the chocolate strawberries to cool fully in the fridge before serving.
- S3 2017
- Calories 161kcal 8%
- Fat 10.2g 15%
- Saturated fat 5.9g 29%
- Sugars 11.3g 13%
- Sodium 12mg 0 %
- 13.4g carbohydrate
- 2.5g fiber
- 2.1g protein
- 2mg cholesterol