- 1 pkg (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- ¼ cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 Kraft singles, quartered
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Oscar Mayer Selects Uncured Angus Beef Franks
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- ¼ cup Bull's Eye Original Barbecue Sauce
- ¼ cup Kraft Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp Heinz ® yellow mustard
- Heat oven to 350ªF.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Brush with steak sauce; top with Singles pieces. Place 1 frank on wide end of each dough triangle; roll up. Place, seam-sides down. on baking sheet. Brush with egg; sprinkle with poppy seed.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown, Meanwhile, mix all remaining ingredients until blended.
- Serve franks with sauce.
Recipe provided by Kraft Heinz Company.
- Calories 313kcal 16%
- Fat 21.8g 33%
- Saturated fat 7.9g 39%
- Carbs 18.8g 6%
- Sodium 911mg 38%
- 7.6g sugar
- 1.0g fiber
- 12.6g protein
- 81mg cholesterol