- 4 cups ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 jar (24 oz) Classico tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 can (14 ½ oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 oz (¾ of 8 oz pkg) Philadelphia cream cheese, cubed
- ¾ cup Breakstone's or Knudsen sour cream
- 1 pkg Kraft shredded Mozzarella cheese with a touch of Philadelphia
- ⅓ cup Kraft grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Remove from pan; drain. Meanwhile, add pasta sauce, tomatoes and cream cheese to same pan; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended, stirring frequently. Return pastas to pan; mix well.
- Layer half the pasta mixture in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella and remaining pasta mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
Recipe provided by Kraft Heinz Company
- Calories 483kcal 24%
- Fat 24.6g 38%
- Saturated fat 14.2g 71%
- Carbs 48.8g 16%
- Sodium 742mg 31%
- 10.8g sugar
- 4.8g fiber
- 17.4g protein
- 35mg cholesterol