This dip is the perfect hearty topping on any chip or cracker. Blue cheese, hot sauce, cream cheese, and premium chicken make this a must for any party.
- 2 (12.5 oz) cans Swanson premium white chunk chicken breast in water
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
- ½ cup Frank's Red Hot hot pepper sauce
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Drain the chicken. Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch pie dish with a fork or whisk until smooth. Mix in the dressing, hot sauce, and cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 min. or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving.
Serve with Pepperidge Farm Distinctive Cracker Trio crackers for dipping.
- S5 2017
- Calories 79kcal 4%
- Fat 5.2g 8%
- Saturated fat 2.1g 10%
- Carbs 1.8g <1%
- Sodium 209mg 9%
- 1.4g sugar
- 0.1g fiber
- 6.1g protein
- 22mg cholesterol