This super fast pasta salad is inspired by the classic Denver omelet with thick cut ham steak, Cheddar cheese, and bell peppers—ready in under 20 minutes.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg fusilli pasta
- 1 (8 oz) pkg ham steak
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 oz) pkg diced mixed bell peppers
- ½ cup light Italian dressing
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions, drain, and rinse under cold water. Meanwhile, dice the ham and cheese. Set ham, cheese, bell peppers, and Italian dressing in a large bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Fold in cooked pasta. Serve or store in the refrigerator.
- June/July 2017
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients