The decorating options for these easy-as-pie caramel apples are endless—shredded coconut, chopped nuts, crushed pretzels, and more.
- 6 Granny Smith apples
- 6 apple sticks
- 1 (11 oz) bags soft caramel candies
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- Candy decorations (Reese's Pieces, sprinkles, etc.)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Wash and thoroughly dry the apples. Place a stick through the core of each apple.
- Unwrap the caramels and place in a microwave-safe bowl with the milk. Microwave in 30-sec. increments, stirring after each one, until melted, about 2–4 min.
- Dip each apple into the caramel and decorate with toppings. Place stick side up onto parchment paper and let set. Repeat with remaining apples and caramel.
- October 2017