- 1 (8 oz) pkg Chinese or ramen noodles
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (32 oz) carton low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Asian chili sauce
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- In a large pot pour the chicken stock and add the shredded chicken, ginger, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce and Asian chili sauce. Cook over medium high heat until mixture comes to a boil, then reduce heat to medium.
- Meanwhile bring a medium pot filled with water to a boil and cook the noodles for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Drain the noodles and add to the pot with the broth and chicken. Continue to simmer the soup.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick spray and add the eggs. Cook for 30-45 seconds or until set, and flip. Cook for an additional 30-45 seconds for over easy eggs.
- Bowl up the broth and noodles. Top with an over easy egg and some chopped scallions. Serve and enjoy!