More cheese please! This sophisticated take on a grilled cheese is an easy way to enjoy comfort food on a weekday.
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm ® Grain 15 Grain Bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup loosely packed baby spinach
- ½ cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
- Brush one side of the bread slices with the oil. Divide and layer the cheese, spinach, and peppers between 2 bread slices each (keeping the oil-brushed sides on the outside).
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Cook the sandwiches for 2–3 min. or until golden brown and cheese is melted, turning over once halfway through the cooking time.
Serving Suggestion: These sandwiches are perfect paired with Campbell's® Chunky™ Hearty Italian Style Wedding Soup.
- Savory 8 2017
- take 5
- Calories 445kcal 22%
- Fat 28.6g 44%
- Saturated fat 9.7g 49%
- Carbs 27.2g 9%
- Sodium 585mg 24%
- 5.4g sugar
- 5.4g fiber
- 20.9g protein
- 44mg cholesterol