Thick cut grilled French bread with chive and onion cream cheese and topped with grilled Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, fresh curly kale salad with grated Parmesan cheese, and apple.
- 1 (14 oz) Hillshire Farm ® smoked sausage rope
- 1 (4.7 oz) French bread demi baguette, cut into ¼-inch slices on bias
- ½ cup prepared chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 red apple, sliced
- ½ cup baby kale
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray or oil your outdoor grill with cooking oil and preheat medium-high heat (400°-450°F). Grill the sausage until golden brown on all sides, about 12-14 minutes, then slice into bite size pieces.
- Toast the slices of baguette on the grill until golden, 2-3 minutes.
- Combine the apple, kale and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- To build the toasts: spread the cream cheese on each toasted baguette slice. Divide the salad mix and top with sausage.
- Calories 545kcal 27%
- Fat 37.9g 58%
- Saturated fat 16.1g 80%
- Carbs 30.3g 10%
- Sodium 1187mg 49%
- 7.7g sugar
- 1.9g fiber
- 19.6g protein
- 88mg cholesterol