This light and creamy no-bake pie comes together fast but requires an overnight chill. Prepare it the day before and it’ll be ready and waiting when it’s time for dessert.
- 4 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 (30 oz) can pumpkin pie mix
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 (6 oz) ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- ¼ cup roughly chopped graham crackers
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over ¼ cup water. Let stand 5 min. Microwave gelatin mixture for 20 sec. Stir until melted. Whip ½ cup cream to stiff peaks. Set aside. In a large bowl, with mixer, beat the pumpkin pie mix, brown sugar, and gelatin mixture until smooth. Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture. Spread evenly in the pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, until filling is firm.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add remaining 1 cup cream, cinnamon, and sugar. Whip until stiff peaks form. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Top pie generously with whipped cream. Sprinkle top with chopped graham crackers.
- S9 2017
- Calories 360kcal 18%
- Fat 14.1g 22%
- Saturated fat 6.4g 32%
- Carbs 54.8g 18%
- Sodium 300mg 12%
- 37.6g sugar
- 4.4g fiber
- 3.0g protein
- 30mg cholesterol