Guests will go gaga over these gummy-like champagne treats. Eat them on their own or try dropping them into a glass of wine for a fun treat.
- 6 tbsp unflavored powdered gelatin
- 3 cups champagne or sparkling apple cider
- ½ cups sugar
- 1 tbsp edible glitter (opitional)
- Sprinkle the gelatin into ½ cup water and let stand 5 min. In a medium pot, combine the champagne and sugar and heat to a simmer on medium-high. Add the gelatin mixture and whisk until fully dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Pour the champagne mixture into the dish and refrigerate 30 min., until chilled but not set. Sprinkle glitter over the mixture. Return to the refrigerator and chill another 30 min., until fully set.
- Cut into mini squares.
Each gelatin packet equals 1 tbsp.
- December 2017