Lemonade helps tame the bite of the limoncello, but feel free to serve limoncello on its own, if desired.
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries
- ⅓ cup coarse sanding sugar or raw sugar
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
- 8 oz (1 cup) chilled limoncello
- 4 oz (½ cup) Nature's Promise Organic Lemonade, as needed
- Chill 8 tall (1.5 oz–2 oz) shooter glasses in freezer. In a food processor, pulse cranberries until finely minced. In a small shallow bowl, combine cranberries and sugar. Pour cranberry juice into another shallow bowl.
- Invert glasses first into the cranberry juice and then the sugar mixture to coat the glasses’ rims. Repeat until all shot glasses are coated in sugar. Chill glasses in freezer until ready to serve.
- Divide the limoncello between each shot glass, carefully filling each glass ⅔ full. Top off with lemonade and serve.
- December 2017
- Five Ingredients
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients