- 1 half stick (¼ cup) Land O Lakes ® butter with olive oil and sea salt
- 6 large Land O Lakes ® eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup pre-cooked hot or Italian sausage crumbles
- 8 (½ inch thick) slices Italian bread
- 4 (¾ ounce) slices Land O Lakes ® Deli American, cut in half
- Melt 1 tablespoon Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt in 10-inch nonstick skillet until sizzling, add eggs and sausage crumbles. Cook over medium heat, gently lifting and stirring slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath, 4-5 minutes or until set. Remove egg mixture from skillet; keep warm. Carefully wipe out skillet with paper towel.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt onto 1 side of each bread slice. Assemble sandwiches by topping 1 slice bread, buttered-side down with 1 half slice American, 1/4 cooked egg mixture, 1 half slice American and 1 slice bread, buttered-side up.
- Heat same skillet over medium heat. Place 2 sandwiches into skillet; cook, turning once, 4-6 minutes or until golden brown and American is melted. Remove sandwiches from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
Recipe provided by Land O Lakes®
- Calories 538kcal 27%
- Fat 38.4g 59%
- Saturated fat 16.8g 84%
- Carbs 21.7g 7%
- Sodium 1056mg 44%
- 1.2g sugar
- 1.1g fiber
- 24.5g protein
- 449mg cholesterol