Your favorite salad just got a lot more flavorful! Quick-cooking quinoa makes the perfect grain for fast mid-week meals. Add avocado and eggs, and you’ve got a winner.
- 1 ½ cups quinoa
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Caesar with Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Meanwhile, halve the tomatoes. Pit, peel, and thinly slice the avocado. Chop the eggs.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Caesar dressing and mustard. Set aside.
- Divide the baby spinach among 4 bowls. Top with hot quinoa. Arrange tomatoes, avocado slices, and chopped eggs over quinoa. Drizzle with Caesar dressing.
- January 2018
- Guiding Stars