Crumbled chips create an unexpected yet addictive coating for chicken tenders that will have the family asking for more.
- ½ (9 oz) bag potato chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ lbs raw chicken tenderloins (about 8-10)
- cooking spray
- 1 (19 oz) bag frozen sweet potato fries
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Crush the potato chips into fine crumbs and place in a shallow dish. Line a large baking sheet with foil and place wire rack on top.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken tenderloins and toss until well coated. Dredge each piece of chicken with potato chip crumbs, pressing to adhere, and place on wire rack. Spray chicken with cooking spray and bake 25 min., until chicken is cooked through.
- Prepare the sweet potato fries according to package directions. Serve chicken with fries.
For an extra hit of flavor, garnish with snipped chives and lemon wedges or serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping.
- Budget Friendly
- March 2018
- $10 Meals
- guiding star