Juicy chicken thighs and creamy yogurt dressing make a flavor-packed filling for this quick and easy dish.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 (6 inch) pitas with pockets
- ½ cup Caesar-style Greek yogurt dressing
- Cut each tomato in half. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large greased skillet on medium. Add the chicken and cook 5–7 min., until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add the olives and tomatoes. Cook 5 min., until chicken is cooked through and tomatoes have begun to soften.
- Toast the pitas, then cut each in half and stuff with chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing to serve.
- take 5
- S3 2018
- Calories 516kcal 26%
- Fat 28.1g 43%
- Saturated fat 4.5g 22%
- Carbs 42.0g 14%
- Sodium 1220mg 51%
- 3.1g sugar
- 4.1g fiber
- 23.8g protein
- 93mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?