Juicy chicken thighs and creamy yogurt dressing make a flavor-packed filling for this quick and easy dish.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 (6 inch) pitas with pockets
- ½ cup Caesar-style Greek yogurt dressing
- Cut each tomato in half. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large greased skillet on medium. Add the chicken and cook 5–7 min., until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add the olives and tomatoes. Cook 5 min., until chicken is cooked through and tomatoes have begun to soften.
- Toast the pitas, then cut each in half and stuff with chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing to serve.
- November 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients
- April 2018