A quick rub made from pantry seasonings jazzes up pork tenderloin in this weeknight meal. Quick-cooking couscous makes a fuss-free side.
- 1 (5.8 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Garlic and Olive Oil Organic Pearled Couscous
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground chipotle chili pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (about 1 ¼ lbs) pork tenderloin
- 1 (7 oz) pkg diced tri-color peppers
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Set grill to medium-high. Cook couscous according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, cumin, ground chipotle, 2 tbsp oil, salt, and pepper. Cut the pork into 1-inch-thick medallions and use your hands to flatten each slightly. Add pork to bowl with sugar and spice mixture and toss until well coated.
- Grill pork 3–4 min. per side, until an instant-read thermometer reads 145°F.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked couscous with diced peppers, red onion, lemon juice, remaining 1 tbsp oil, and salt until combined. Serve pork over couscous.
- S4 2018
- 15 min
- Calories 420kcal 21%
- Fat 16.3g 25%
- Saturated fat 3.0g 15%
- Carbs 34.2g 11%
- Sodium 454mg 19%
- 3.7g sugar
- 2.5g fiber
- 34.3g protein
- 88mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?