A few ingredients and a whirl in the food processor are all it takes to get this easy app on the table.
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 (10 oz) pkg goat cheese, softened
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- Drain the tomatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Add tomatoes to a food processor, along with the remaining ingredients. Pulse until mixture is well blended, adding 1–2 tbsp water, if needed, to achieve desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with additional chives. Serve with Parmesan Crisps.
- Calories 164kcal 8%
- Fat 13.1g 20%
- Saturated fat 8.4g 42%
- Carbs 2.7g <1%
- Sodium 211mg 9%
- 0.1g sugar
- 0.4g fiber
- 8.5g protein
- 33mg cholesterol