This cookout staple takes a stroll around Spain with bits of smoky chorizo and salty Manchego cheese.
- 1 (16 oz) box penne pasta
- ½ small red onion
- 2 pints red or orange grape tomatoes
- 4 oz Spanish dry cured chorizo
- 4 oz Manchego cheese
- 1 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 2 cups Nature's Promise Organic Baby Arugula
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the red onion and halve the grape tomatoes. Cut the chorizo into bite-size pieces. Coarsely grate the Manchego cheese.
- In a large serving bowl, toss pasta, dressing, salt, and pepper. Add onions, tomatoes, chorizo, and arugula and toss once more. Top with cheese.
Use a vegetable peeler to shave the cheese!
- S4 2018
- Calories 324kcal 16%
- Fat 12.2g 19%
- Saturated fat 4.7g 23%
- Carbs 42.9g 14%
- Sodium 402mg 17%
- 6.9g sugar
- 2.6g fiber
- 10.9g protein
- 13mg cholesterol