Tangy, sweet plums are a delicious surprise in this hearty salad that makes a great side or filling main dish.
- 3 plums
- 6 tbsp Nature's Promise Organic White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 (5 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Organic Baby Spinach
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- ¼ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- 2 avocados
- ½ (3 oz) pkg sliced prosciutto
- ½ (4 oz) pkg goat cheese
- Set grill to medium. Halve and pit each plum. Toss plums with 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette, salt, and pepper. Place plums cut sides up on grill and cook 2 min., until grill marks appear. Flip and cook 2–3 min., until soft. Transfer to cutting board and let cool.
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach, parsley, sunflower seeds, almonds, remaining 4 tbsp vinaigrette, salt, and pepper until well combined. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Peel, pit, and slice the avocado. Cut plums into wedges and add to platter, along with avocado. Tear the prosciutto into strips and add to salad. Crumble the goat cheese on top.
- S4 2018
- Calories 251kcal 13%
- Fat 20.9g 32%
- Saturated fat 4.2g 21%
- Carbs 11.0g 4%
- Sodium 396mg 17%
- 4.3g sugar
- 5.1g fiber
- 7.6g protein
- 13mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?