This quick dish is perfect for weekend brunch. Switch up the cheeses or try green salsa instead of red for a twist.
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Medium Salsa
- 4 large eggs
- 4 small (6-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup shredded Mexican- blend cheeses
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the salsa to a simmer on medium. Add the eggs to the salsa, spacing 2 inches apart. Cover and cook 5 min. or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm.
- Peel, pit, and thinly slice the avocado.
- Scoop an egg and some salsa onto each tortilla. Divide the cheeses and avocado among the tacos.
- S4 2018
- take 5
- Calories 348kcal 17%
- Fat 21.0g 32%
- Saturated fat 7.6g 38%
- Carbs 22.8g 8%
- Sodium 966mg 40%
- 4.8g sugar
- 4.4g fiber
- 18.4g protein
- 277mg cholesterol