Fish sauce, a Southeast Asian condiment, gives these meatballs deep, savory flavor for a delicious sandwich any day of the week.
- 2 large carrots
- 3 tbsp white distilled vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup fresh mint + more for garnish
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free From 94% Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1 large loaf French bread
- Set grill to medium-high. Grate the carrots and toss with the vinegar and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Finely chop the mint. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, fish sauce, garlic, and chopped mint. Season with salt and pepper. Form into 16 meatballs and place on grill. Cover and cook 8–10 min., until cooked through, turning over once halfway through.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and sriracha. Cut the bread into 4 sections. Split each open and spread mayo inside. Place 4 meatballs on each sandwich. Drain carrots and place on meatballs. Garnish with additional mint.
- Budget Friendly
- $10 Meals
- June 2018