Keep gnocchi on hand in the freezer to whip up this Italian-inspired meal in no time.
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen potato gnocchi
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Basil Pesto Chicken Sausage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (8 oz) pkg sliced white mushrooms
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil on high. Cook the gnocchi according to package directions and drain.
- Thinly slice the sausage into bite-size rounds. In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add sausage and cook 3‒4 min., until browned, stirring occasionally. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, and pepper and cook 5‒6 min., until tomatoes have burst.
- To skillet, add the spinach in batches, stirring in between, until spinach wilts. Add gnocchi and toss to combine. To serve, divide among bowls and dollop with ricotta.
- Fifteen Minutes
- guiding star
- June 2018
- 15 Minutes