These tasty nachos are the perfect spread for game time entertaining. Flavorful, fast and easy to make - in just 10 minutes you will have a party-perfect dish.
- 1 rotisserie chicken from the deli
- 1 bag tortilla chips from the deli
- 8 oz white fontina cheese
- 16 oz Sabra salsa
- 8 oz Sabra guacamole
- Optional items for garnish: Sabra Roasted Corn Salsa, black olives, banana peppers, jalapeño peppers.
- Place chips on an oven-safe plate.
- Add a layer of pulled rotisserie chicken.
- Cover with cheese.
- Heat for 5 minutes in the oven at 400°.
- Remove from oven and garnish with Sabra Guacamole, Sabra Salsa, and whatever else you’d like.
Recipe provided by Tyson Foods
- Calories 566kcal 28%
- Fat 35.3g 54%
- Saturated fat 11.9g 60%
- Carbs 30.7g 10%
- Sodium 916mg 38%
- 3.4g sugar
- 4.1g fiber
- 32.5g protein
- 99mg cholesterol