This twist on the popular cookout side dish features the same sweet, tangy dressing you love but with the addition of fresh broccoli and sharp Cheddar.
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Organic Fresh Vegetables Broccoli Florets
- 1 (16 oz) pkg elbow macaroni
- 2 stalks celery
- ¼ small red onion
- ¾ cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ cups extra sharp shredded yellow Cheddar cheese
- Finely chop the broccoli florets. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil on high and cook the macaroni according to package directions. Add broccoli for the last 3 min. Drain in colander and rinse with cold water until no longer hot. Shake to drain well.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the celery and onion. In a large serving bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir in cooked macaroni, broccoli, celery, and onion. Fold in the cheese until combined.
- guiding star
- June 2018