Keep a bag of ravioli on hand in the freezer for comforting meals on the busiest of weeknights. They’re versatile, sure to please, and cook up quickly.
- 1 (17 oz) bag Nature's Promise Organic Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- 1 (12 oz) bag fresh broccoli florets
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat a large pot of salted water to boiling on high. Add the ravioli. When water returns to a boil, add the broccoli and cook 3 min., until ravioli is al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, drain and chop the sun-dried tomatoes. In a deep 12-inch skillet, melt the butter on medium. Add the garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook 30 seconds, stirring. Squeeze the juice from the lemon into the pan.
- To same skillet, add the cooked ravioli, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, and reserved cooking liquid. Toss until well combined. Top with Parmesan.
- 15 min
- S7 2018
- Calories 399kcal 20%
- Fat 18.9g 29%
- Saturated fat 10.3g 52%
- Carbs 44.8g 15%
- Sodium 414mg 17%
- 2.2g sugar
- 3.1g fiber
- 14.9g protein
- 48mg cholesterol