Labor-intensive enchiladas are usually not an option on busy weeknights, but with the help of a few items from the store, they become the perfect quick, crowd-pleasing dinner.
- 4 green onions
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 (19 oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese, divided
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Thinly slice the green onions.
- Remove the chicken from bones and shred. Toss with half the enchilada sauce, 1 cup cheese, and half of green onions.
- Divide chicken mixture among the tortillas and roll up. Arrange seam-sides down in greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and bake 20 min., until cheese is bubbling.
- Sprinkle reserved green onions on top.
- take 5
- S7 2018
- Calories 754kcal 38%
- Fat 40.4g 62%
- Saturated fat 13.9g 70%
- Carbs 39.2g 13%
- Sodium 1678mg 70%
- 5.7g sugar
- 4.1g fiber
- 58.1g protein
- 169mg cholesterol