These spicy little corn dogs are great for chili-heads looking to heat things up while watching the big game.
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 4 Nature's Promise Uncured Turkey Hot Dogs
- 2 fresh jalapeños
- 1 ¾ cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Cornbread Mix
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup gluten-free yellow mustard
- ¼ cup gluten-free ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush cups of a 24-cup mini muffin pan with 2 tbsp of the oil.
- Thinly slice hot dogs and jalapeños. Divide hot dogs among muffin cups. Prepare the cornbread mix with the milk, egg, and remaining 4 tbsp oil. Divide batter among muffin cups. Top each muffin with a jalapeño slice.
- Bake mini muffins 15 min., rotating the pan after 10 min. Serve with mustard and ketchup.
Tame the flame by omitting the jalapeño.
- S7 2018
- Calories 241kcal 12%
- Fat 14.1g 22%
- Saturated fat 3.0g 15%
- Carbs 23.5g 8%
- Sodium 492mg 21%
- 8.3g sugar
- 2.1g fiber
- 5.3g protein
- 34mg cholesterol