This chicken dinner comes together quickly with the help of thin-sliced chicken and fast-melting cream cheese. Try serving it over spaghetti or polenta.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (1 lb) pkg Nature's Promise Thin-Sliced Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tbsp minced garlic
- ¾ cup Marsala wine
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the flour in a wide dish and coat each piece of chicken.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook 3 min. per side, until browned. Transfer to plate.
- To same skillet, add the garlic. Cook 1 min., stirring. Stir in the Marsala wine and heat to a boil, scraping up any browned bits. Boil 1 min.
- Add the broth and season with salt and pepper. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer 5 min., until chicken is cooked and wine has reduced.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the cream cheese until melted. Garnish with the parsley.
- 15 min
- S8 2018
- Calories 349kcal 17%
- Fat 11.4g 17%
- Saturated fat 2.3g 12%
- Carbs 20.9g 7%
- Sodium 189mg 8%
- 4.1g sugar
- 0.6g fiber
- 27.9g protein
- 76mg cholesterol