Don’t wait until you catch a cold to make chicken soup. With this quick version, you can enjoy this family favorite anytime.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup diced onions
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 4 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (32 oz) container Nature's Promise Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 4 cups water
- 4 oz angel hair pasta
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- In a large pot, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Season with salt. Cook 6 min., stirring often.
- Meanwhile, chop the chicken into ½-inch chunks.
- To pot, add the broth and water. Heat to a boil. Add chicken to the pot. Reduce heat and simmer 8 min., stirring occasionally.
- Break the pasta into 1-inch pieces and add to pot. Cook 6 min., until pasta is tender and chicken is cooked through, stirring often. Season with salt and pepper. To serve, stir in the dill and lemon juice.
- S8 2018
- Calories 232kcal 12%
- Fat 7.5g 12%
- Saturated fat 1.3g 7%
- Carbs 21.8g 7%
- Sodium 174mg 7%
- 3.6g sugar
- 2.3g fiber
- 19.5g protein
- 40mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?