A can of onion soup is the secret shortcut to getting this sandwich-shop classic on your table in just 10 minutes.
- 4 sub rolls
- 8 oz thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 (10.5 oz) can condensed French onion soup
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Heat broiler to high. Split the rolls. Divide the beef among bottoms of rolls.
- Strain the onions from soup over a medium bowl, reserving broth. Place onions on beef, along with cheese.
- Broil the bottoms of sandwiches 1 min., until cheese melts.
- Microwave the reserved onion soup broth 2 min., until hot. Garnish sandwiches with the parsley and place tops on sandwiches. Serve with broth for dipping.
- take 5
- S8 2018
- Calories 413kcal 21%
- Fat 15.2g 23%
- Saturated fat 7.3g 36%
- Carbs 41.4g 14%
- Sodium 1245mg 52%
- 6.7g sugar
- 2.0g fiber
- 26.8g protein
- 60mg cholesterol