The sauce for this quick weeknight dinner simmers in the same skillet that the pork chops are seared in, making both cooking and cleanup a breeze.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp Nature's Promise Organic Capers, drained
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Place the flour in a wide dish and coat the pork chops.
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the pork and cook 5 min. per side, until browned.
- Transfer the browned pork chops to a plate. To skillet, add the broth and capers. Cook 5 min., stirring and scraping up any browned bits. Stir in the lemon.
- Return the pork to the skillet and spoon lemon over pork. Simmer 5 min., until pork is cooked through. To serve, garnish with parsley.
- S8 2018
- Value Pack
- Calories 312kcal 16%
- Fat 14.5g 22%
- Saturated fat 3.5g 18%
- Carbs 14.1g 5%
- Sodium 264mg 11%
- 0.4g sugar
- 1.0g fiber
- 30.1g protein
- 74mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?