- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (5.3 oz) pkg Knorr Rice Sides - Rice Pilaf
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- parsley (optional garnish)
- In a large nonstick skillet cook chicken in over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked (about 5 minutes). Remove and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf in same skillet according to package directions. Transfer to bowl.
- To the bowl, stir in chicken, cherry tomatoes and olives. Cool to room temperature.
- Whisk to combine Red Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil. Pour over rice mixture and toss. Serve at room temperature or chill if desired.
Recipe provided by Knorr.
- Calories 361kcal 18%
- Fat 13.5g 21%
- Saturated fat 2.1g 11%
- Carbs 30.5g 10%
- Sodium 600mg 25%
- 1.5g sugar
- 1.1g fiber
- 29.6g protein
- 67mg cholesterol