Dolloped on mustard-coated salmon, this creamy, dreamy sauce features zesty prepared horseradish and tart yogurt while a simple cucumber salad keeps things light.
- Cooking spray
- 4 (5 oz each) salmon fillets
- ¼ cup grainy Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- 1 seedless (English) cucumber
- ¼ cup Nature's Promise® Organic White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp horseradish, drained
- ¼ cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- Heat broiler on high. Line a baking sheet with foil. Coat foil with the cooking spray. Place the salmon on prepared pan, skin-sides down. Season with salt. Brush tops and sides with the mustard and sprinkle with the dill. Broil 6–8 min., until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the cucumber and add to a medium bowl, along with the balsamic vinaigrette. Toss until well coated. In a small bowl, combine the horseradish and yogurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve salmon with cucumber salad and horseradish yogurt sauce.
- Fifteen Minutes
- December 2018
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes