A quick and easy riff on that ‘90s mall classic, this version features the same shredded carrots and cilantro for freshness with a base of sweet peanut sauce.
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup Thai-style peanut sauce
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Arrange the pizza crust on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with the peanut sauce. Transfer chicken mixture to pizza crust, spreading in even layer. Top with the carrots, then the cheese. Bake 10 min., until bottom is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the cilantro. Squeeze the lime all over the pizza and garnish with cilantro.
- S10 2018
- 15 min
- Calories 558kcal 28%
- Fat 22.6g 35%
- Saturated fat 10.1g 51%
- Carbs 54.5g 18%
- Sodium 1221mg 51%
- 10.0g sugar
- 3.1g fiber
- 29.4g protein
- 65mg cholesterol