There’s never been an easier way to impress guests than with this seasoned butter spooned over sirloin. Serve with baked potatoes and a green salad.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 (12 oz each) boneless beef sirloin steaks
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp capers in brine, drained
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Add steaks to skillet and cook 4–5 min. per side for medium-rare. Transfer to cutting board and let rest 5 min.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter 1 min., until melted. Stir in the capers.
- Thinly slice steaks and drizzle with caper butter. Garnish with the parsley.
- take 5
- S10 2018
- Calories 461kcal 23%
- Fat 35.7g 55%
- Saturated fat 15.2g 76%
- Carbs 0.4g <1%
- Sodium 264mg 11%
- 0.0g sugar
- 0.2g fiber
- 33.1g protein
- 152mg cholesterol