This simple but festive green-and-red-striped bread will put everyone in the holiday spirit.
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb pizza dough, at room temperature
- ½ cup prepared sun-dried tomato pesto
- ½ cup prepared basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush bottom of 9x13-inch baking pan with 1 tbsp oil. Stretch and press the pizza dough into pan. Brush top of dough with remaining 2 tbsp oil.
- Press fingertips into pizza dough all the way to bottom to create holes all over. Bake 20–25 min., until golden.
- Brush the sun-dried tomato pesto and basil pesto onto dough lengthwise in 5 stripes, alternating between pestos to create strips. Bake another 18 min., until edges are golden brown.
- With a large spatula, remove the focaccia from pan. With a sharp chef’s knife or pizza cutter, cut focaccia to form 10 striped sticks.
- S10 2018
- Calories 269kcal 13%
- Fat 16.0g 25%
- Saturated fat 2.1g 10%
- Carbs 29.1g 10%
- Sodium 283mg 12%
- 2.5g sugar
- 1.4g fiber
- 5.1g protein
- 1mg cholesterol