Add some extra pizzazz and decorate these festive trees with fun sprinkles in different colors and shapes.
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 16 mini peanut butter cups
- 8 regular peanut butter cups
- 8 chocolate kisses
- Green and white icing, for decorating
- Red and green sprinkles, for decorating
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips in 30-sec. intervals, until melted, stirring in between. Unwrap the mini peanut butter cups, regular peanut butter cups, and kisses.
- Use melted chocolate to attach the bottom of 1 mini peanut butter cup to the top of a regular peanut butter cup. Turn upside down so bottom of regular peanut butter cup is on top. Turn 1 more mini peanut butter cup upside down and attach to the regular peanut butter cup with more melted chocolate.
- To form top of tree, attach 1 kiss with more melted chocolate. Repeat building of trees with remaining chocolates. Refrigerate until chocolate sets.
- Pipe the white or green icing up and down outsides of trees. Garnish with the sprinkles.
- S10 2018
- Kid's Cook
- Calories 261kcal 13%
- Fat 15.6g 24%
- Saturated fat 6.5g 33%
- Carbs 29.6g 10%
- Sodium 137mg 6%
- 25.4g sugar
- 2.0g fiber
- 4.6g protein
- 3mg cholesterol