A mix of black, red, and white quinoa makes a tasty and nutritious base for this easy side dish. Pair any leftovers with shredded rotisserie chicken for a satisfying lunch the next day.
- 1 cup Nature's Promise® Organic Tricolor Quinoa
- 4 mini sweet peppers
- 3 mini cucumbers
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup Nature's Promise® Organic White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Cool slightly.
- Seed and thinly slice the peppers. Thinly slice the cucumbers. Chop the parsley.
- In a large bowl, toss the quinoa, peppers, cucumbers, parsley, and vinaigrette until well combined. Season with salt to taste.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients
- January 2019