A conveniently packaged mixture of crimini, shiitake, and oyster mushrooms are sliced and ready for the skillet, saving time and boosting flavor.
- 12 oz whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 (4 oz) pkgs gourmet-blend mushrooms
- ½ cup diced onions
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Kale
- 1 (15 oz) can no-salt-added cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the mushrooms and onions. Cook 10 min., until onions are golden, stirring often. Add the garlic and red pepper. Cook 1 min., stirring. Stir in the kale in batches, cooking until wilted. Gently stir in the beans. Season with ¼ tsp salt.
- Toss spaghetti with mushroom mixture. Season with pepper to taste.
- Fifteen Minutes
- Guiding Stars
- February 2019
- 15 Minutes