The food processor makes quick work of salmon, allowing you to get these crispy cakes on the table in no time. For a heartier meal, serve on slider buns.
- 1 lb skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- ½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (5 oz) box spring mix and baby kale
- ½ cup tzatziki
- Cut the salmon into 1-inch chunks and add to a food processor, along with the dill. Season with salt and pepper. Pulse until finely chopped but not pasty. Form into 8 (½-inch thick) cakes. In a shallow dish, press cakes into the bread crumbs to coat all sides.
- In a 12-inch nonstick pan, heat the oil on medium. Add salmon cakes and cook 2–3 min. per side, until golden brown. Season with salt.
- Divide the greens among 4 plates. Top each with 2 salmon cakes. Dollop with the tzatziki.
Garnish with additional dill, if desired.
- Fifteen Minutes
- April 2019
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes