Perfect morning, noon, or night, this pizza gets an upgrade with breakfast-worthy toppings like potato tots, Canadian bacon, and eggs.
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 large frozen four cheese pizza
- ¼ (32 oz) pkg frozen tater bites
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Chop the Canadian bacon. Place the pizza on a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Arrange Canadian bacon on top of pizza.
- Arrange the potato tots all over pizza. Place pizza in oven and bake 15–20 min., until tater bites are crisp and edges of pizza are golden.
- Crack the eggs directly onto pizza, spacing evenly. Bake another 6–8 min., until eggs are cooked to desired doneness. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Garnish with the parsley.
- From Freezer to Table Cookbook
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- April 2019
- 5 ingredients