Jarred curry sauce is the shortcut to big flavor fast in this takeout-inspired chicken and rice dinner.
- 1 lb raw chicken breast tenders
- 1 (15 oz) jar korma curry sauce
- ½ (12 oz) pkg frozen cauliflower florets, thawed and drained
- 2 green onions
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Cut the chicken tenders into halves or thirds. Season with salt and pepper.
- To a greased nonstick 12-inch skillet, add chicken and cook on medium-high 5 min. Add the curry sauce. Cook 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cauliflower. Cook 5 min., until cauliflower is hot and chicken is cooked through. Season with salt to taste. Thinly slice the green onions. Garnish with the almonds and green onions.
Serve over basmati rice.
- take 5
- S3 2019
- Calories 320kcal 16%
- Fat 14.4g 22%
- Saturated fat 6.8g 34%
- Carbs 19.9g 7%
- Sodium 466mg 19%
- 12.4g sugar
- 3.6g fiber
- 28.0g protein
- 85mg cholesterol