Baking red snapper fillets with capers, olives, and tomatoes infuses the mild fish with loads of flavor in just a few ingredients.
- 4 (5- 6 oz) red snapper fillets
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, drained
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 (16 oz) pkg fresh salsa
- 1 (12 oz) loosely packed parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F. To a large baking dish, add the fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the olives and capers. In a medium bowl, combine olives and capers with the salsa, then spoon over fish.
- Bake 15–20 min., until fish is cooked. Finely chop the parsley and sprinkle over fish.
- S4 2019
- take 5
- Calories 245kcal 12%
- Fat 4.4g 7%
- Saturated fat 0.8g 4%
- Carbs 13.3g 4%
- Sodium 1197mg 50%
- 5.2g sugar
- 5.1g fiber
- 39.2g protein
- 63mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?