Boneless pork chops smothered in a honey glaze and asparagus cook up quickly for an easy weeknight meal the whole family will love.
- 2 bunches (about 2 lbs) asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 lemon
- Set grill to medium-high. Toss the asparagus with 1 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill asparagus 10 min., until tender, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, whisk together remaining 2 tbsp oil, honey, garlic powder, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Add the pork chops and toss to coat. Grill pork 2–3 min. per side alongside asparagus, until fully cooked (145°F on a meat thermometer).
- Grate all the zest and squeeze all the juice from the lemon. Transfer asparagus to a large platter, along with lemon zest and juice. Toss until well coated. Top with pork.
- Fifteen Minutes
- May 2019
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes