Transform leftover rice into a comforting cinnamon-spiked rice pudding that both kids and adults will gobble up.
- 1 ½ cups reduced-fat milk
- ½ (14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15.9 oz) Nature's Promise Free from Whole Grain Brown Rice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a heavy medium pot, combine the reduced-fat milk and sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat the rice according to package directions and stir into milk, along with the cinnamon. Heat to a boil on medium. Reduce and simmer 15–20 min., until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla. Garnish with more cinnamon to serve, if desired. Serve warm or cold.
- May 2019
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients